CHAT WITH US NOW
+86 13798510788 (Whatsapp)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
• LED Color: 3PCS RGB LEDs
• Shell Color: White
• Function: When Work with 13 Keys Controller, 7 LED Colors + 5 Flashing Modes; When Work with DMX512 Controller, Full Colors Among RGB, Can Program Unlimited Lighting Effects (Need Work with Lighting Console); When Work without Controller 7 LED Colors + 3 Lighting Effects
• Battery: 2PCS*CR2032 Batteries, Included, Replaceable
• Materials: ABS Shell + Silicone Strap
• Printable: Yes
• Using Time: About 10 Hours
• Control Distance: Dia 500-1000m
• Control Quantity: All Can Be Controlled If They Are Within The Working Distance. (10000PCS+)
• Frequency: 433.92 MHz
• RF Controller Unit: Not Included
• RF Controller Unit: USD 50
PP Bag Packing:
The above price is based on EXW-factory, DO NOT include any shipping fee, we will calculate it when we get your order.
Nice lights! These LEDS are bright and if closed properly waterproof. Worked great to light up our ceramic Halloween decorations where the original LEDS had failed. Remote controlled for easy on/off plus color changes. The remote has good range as long as sensor on LED puck if facing signal. Overall great little light kit.
I got these to use as under counter lighting in my kitchen. I had some electric ones, but they weren't hard-wired and I had cords everywhere. It was a mess. So I got these. My husband drilled a hole in the top part of each. Then we just screwed that part (containing the batteries) under the cabinet and it made it easy to put in (and or to change batteries) as all you had to do was attach the bottom part (lid) and there you go!
I was so excited. You only need one controller, and it turns on all. Because I have them in different areas of the kitchen, sometimes I have to direct the control button to various areas, and also to turn off, but that's not a big deal at all... and since I got two sets of four (and there is a remote for each light - comes with a battery in each) I plan on being able to use the controllers for a long time since you only need one to control all and I have 7 to go!! So I don't turn the lights on for long periods of time so I can't speak to the life of the AAA batteries of the unit (each needing three), but I love them for the purpose I bought them. (ps. since we drilled holes in each they could not ever be submersible any more, but that's not why I bought them anyway, so I'm good!!)